Powerful Cell/Aggregation Site IP traffic compression platform for the Mobile Backhaul
Ideal for HSPA, HSPA+ and LTE cell sites and cell aggregation sites with rich Ethernet functionality, Celtro DMT1100 series of compression are compact, cost-effective, and flexible. DMT1100 platform transport all cellular radio technologies (2G, 2.5G, 3G, HSPA and 4G LTE), over Carrier Ethernet or IP networks. The DMT1100 series offers excellent backhaul compression to handle congestion challenges for maximum efficiency, as well as significant savings in network CapEx and OpEx.
Celtro's DMT1100 series is comprised of two products that support universal only GBE ports. DMT1100 supports low latency for 1588v2 packet transfer. A future-proof traffic compressor, the DMT1100 is the optimal choice for aggregating, compression and managing mobile backhaul traffic, enabling operators to smoothly migrate to LTE and IP networks over new infrastructures.
- Enhanced performance for mobile broadband and IP-based services over new or existing infrastructure
- Improves subscriber Quality of Experience (QoE), lowers backhaul expenses and increases network efficiency.
- Smooth migration to all-IP backhaul and LTE
- Protects investment in existing backhaul network, while improving efficiency for 2G, 3G and HSPA+/LTE traffic
- Future-proof support for all radio and backhaul technologies
- Field proven solution with worldwide installed base