Comprehensive Mobile Backhaul Management
Together with Celtro DynaMate systems, the DMSView element management system is a powerful management tool for configuration, maintenance and statistics collection. DSMView provides extensive and detailed reports on subscribers, generated traffic, and network status.
With carrier-grade scalability and reliability, DMSView is a comprehensive client-server software package that runs over both UNIX and Windows, supporting thousands of Celtro switches in any Radio Access Network (RAN) and mobile backhaul environment (ATM, TDM or IP).
Complete Network Visibility
DMSView's intuitive and user-friendly interface provides a birds-eye network view and easy drill-down from network segment to any managed DMT element, including:
Fault Management – complete alarm visibility at all times, with alarm severity notification.
Network Configuration Management – offline and runtime point-and-click provisioning of both station-specific attributes and services provided by any group of stations.
Performance Management – collects and presents key network and subscriber performance and utilization parameters in graphic or Excel formats for rapid analysis or integration into analysis tools.
Security Management – provides a hierarchy of access authorization levels, logged and visible by the system administrator.
DMSView was designed specifically to streamline and accelerate mobile backhaul operations by minimizing O&M task complexity via point-and-click control panels and task automation. DMSView offers:
- System and segment provisioning, with verification
- Event filtering and color-coding
- Real-time graphical zoom into subscriber and link traffic and performance
- Export of reports to Excel format for traffic analysis and network planning
Seamless Interworking with OSS
Overcoming a significant barrier of entry, DMSView enables seamless northbound integration into Service Provider OSS by means of an SNMP proxy integrated into the SNMP Manager.
- NMS and EMS with full FCAPS support
- Supports networks of up to 10,000 DMT switches
- SNMP link to managed DMT switches and uplink to umbrella management system
- Extensive traffic and network reports
- Designed for Windows or UNIX